Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Hypothesis

The second thing you need to do in a science fair project is make a hypothesis.
What is a hypothesis?
I was getting there!!! A hypothesis is what you think the answer or what will happen in your experiment. My hypothesis was in a IF......THEN.............BECAUSE................ statement.  This is my  hypothesis: If I increase the amount of gelatin in the whipped cream, then the whipped cream will stay fresher longer, because whipped cream is light and fluffy when fresh, and when overheated is made into goo, so the more gelatin that you use the more fluffy it will stay so whipped cream will stay fluffy and fresh.
That is a great hypothesis.
Thank you, so like you said before you like beauty so your hypothesis would be...
If I use 5 different brands of nail polish then the Hard As Nails brand will stay on the longest, because, I have used all 5 brands and Hard As Nails stays on the longest.
Close enough, next lesson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment