Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Conclusion

Finally you do the conclusion. The conclusion sums up what happened in your experiment. This is my conclusion:


My hypothesis was: If I increase the amount of gelatin in the whipped cream, then the whipped cream will stay fresher longer, because whipped cream is fluffy when fresh, and when overheated is made into goo, so the more gelatin that you use the more fluffy it will stay so whipped cream will stay fluffy and fresh.
I based my hypothesis on the idea that the whipped cream you buy at stores has 0 gelatin in it so it goo’s up when put on something hot like hot chocolate. So I believed that the more gelatin you have the better it will be.
The results of my experiment indicate that my hypothesis was correct it did hold up longer, but it did not taste better. It looked and felt like cottage cheese.
Because of the results of my experiment I would use the 1 tsp. of gelatin on things like hot chocolate, but the 0 tsp. of gelatin I would use to dip things like strawberries. But on the 3 tsp. of gelatin I would throw it away!!!!
If I were to conduct this experiment then I would time how long I beat the cream because then it would all be even and more scientific.

That is a conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment